Re: [ST] for Rod - fall under it so you don't scratch it!

>     One recent innovation (around 1970) has been the folding footpeg,
I'm not talking about pegs digging in, I'm talking about that big rubber
thing on the back of the bike.  On an RS, if you are scraping pegs, you are
just about, if not on the side wall.

>     And I can't imagine anything - even penis size - which varies
> more between individuals than what "should be" acceptable risk!
> Hence the plethora of noxious legal revenue producers such as seat
> belt, helmet, smoking and similar laws abrogating individual
> liberties (one Dickless Tracy even gave me a Child Endangerment
> citation for letting my grandson sit on my lap and drive the old
> pick-'em-up truck!).  Hell,... in Calif. they even have a statute
> dictating the maximum allowable temp. for your back yard hot tub;
> Governments have too much money and not enough to do!

Does the trilateral commission run the AMA?  Was Pres. Eisenhower a
communist (something a John Bircher once told me)?  Sorry but the relavence
to the topic in this entire paragraph escapes me?

> Will I see you at the RAT Dragon
> Raid late in Sept?
Maybe, it's not that far away.  I don't go there during events.  It's bad
enough during the week in summer now.  A friend got two tickets there on the
same day.  One by radar in a dump truck.  Cops had to do something.  Too
many kids were harassing tourists and decorating the roadside with their
mangled bodies.

Rod