[ST] Dragging pegs

Sorry, Rod,
But because you are admittedly slow doesn't mean you have to try to push your beliefs on anyone else. Because you like to ride  your way, I'd appreciate it if you'd got out of mine. RSs could use a bit more clearance on the pegs, that's called lean angle. A Sport bike has clearance to lean about 10 more degrees than the Triumph and I drug pegs on my 929, ThunderAce, and most of the others, without ever crashing because I had a peg on the ground. Very few went faster than I in the canyons, and those who did were dragging pegs, too.
My RS has Race Tech (front) and Ohlins (rear), and I do know to set them. So please leave me and Doggydoo out of your high horse rantings. Your "better rider" I have to assume is a slower rider.
Bare

>>> Bottom line is that Sprint RSs will drag their pegs without any
> problem, and in fact, use a bit more clearance!         Bare <<<

There is no dispute that an Sprint RS or ST can drag their pegs.  For that
matter just about anything "can" drag pegs.  There are two logical questions
that should come to mind when someone you ride with talks about frequently
dragging pegs "on the street":  the first is why, and the second is how well
do I remember my Boy Scout first aid?

The RS doesn't need more ground clearance.  If it is scraping, it just needs
a better rider.