Re: [ST] Milky oil anyone?

Hi Adrian,

I wish I had better news for you, but I can't recall anyone getting coolant in their oil before.  Of course, I'm sure its happened, its just that I can't recall anyone mentioning the problem on this list.  Its always a good idea to ensure that the mating surfaces are flat, especially if you can't see a clear problem with the gasket itself that would be causing a leak.  (I assume the bike hasn't had any overheating problems that might cause a cracked head?)

As for removing the engine from the frame, someone else will have to answer--my manual's in California, but I'm in your neck of the woods at the moment (Aberdeen).

Good luck!