[ST] Dragging Pegs, Rants and Rationality

Sorry Mr. Bare,
#1 I'm not slow, never said that. Said I'm not the fasted man on the
planet.  If you have a problem with my comments, I suggest you use the
delete key.

> Your "better rider" I have to assume is a slower rider.
"better rider" does not equal "slower rider"  there are guys named Rossi
and du Hamel that prove that all the time.  You know what happens when you
assume!

I'm not imposing my beliefs, I'm stating them.  You can't impose anything
over an email list.  I started the original thread to get a discussion
going.  I fully expected to catch some heat. Several individuals supported
my position, several did not.  It's amazing but I would ask you to look at
Steve Duncan's response to demonstate the differance between "rant" and
rationality.  Steve being rational, WOW.

Rod

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/