RE: [ST] Seat

Andy,
Sorry to hear of the demise of your ?01.  Mine remains unscathed with ~37k
mi. traveled.  You might mention to your daughter that most upholstery shops
can perform a ?nose job? on the seat, narrowing the front and effectively
reducing the perceived seat height.  I?ve known several
vertically-challenged Corbin owners who?ve done this with satisfactory
results.

- --Rick in Oregon
  '01 Sprint ST

Andrew F. Kay, Jr. wrote:
> I had a Corbin on my '01, and rode it 35,000 miles.  Couldn't be happier
and that includes the one on my '79 T140 and my '03 Tiger.

Sadly the ST is gone, hauled off by the Insurance co on a flatbed.

The seat is at my daughter's in Tucson, AZ.  She tried it on her RS, but it
made the ground farther away (it is wider, not taller), so she doesn't want
it.  She was supposed to put it on Ebay for me, but hasn't yet.