Re: [ST] Pro-Oiler

Do a google search for Motorcycle News, they have an online archive
section that was carrying a How to Do it guide including the fitting
of a scotoiler. or try this site:
http://www.sv650.org/sv_feb00.htm#09/02/2000%20-%20SCOTTOILER%20TOURING%20KIT

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:38:51 +0100, Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I've read enough to think that a pro-oiler
>  is the perfect solution for a long living
>  chain and clean rearwheel with minimal
>  maintenance. Those who have this setup,
>  did you install it yourself or had it
>  done by a dealer? Is it hard to do? I'm
>  no wrencher, but I'm proud to say I did
>  install heated grips on my ST1100 and
>  the Tmax (and screwed up once, but I don't
>  want to share that...).
>
>  Nice to know that at least Tom has a pro
>  oiler, that saves me some calculations ;-).
>
>  Emile
>  www.piloot.com
>

>  has notified the sender that this message has been received.

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."