Re: [ST] Portable Amplification (long)

Nate, that is a fantastic idea. It would definitely be worth the $60 for me. I would like to get more volume out of my AudioBoss that has a five pin DIN type connector. I have my FRS radio and MP3 player connected to it, but cant really hear either one. Is it possible to increase the volume to the headsets without screwing with everything else? Worst case, I could separate the headset cords from the mic and run that through your box. Ideas?

Thanks! Derek