RE: [ST] Portable Amplification (long)

Nate wrote...

ST'ers,

The topic of using headphones, various comm. devices ...I can link to pictures of two of the
amps that I've built so you get a better idea of what goes into the
construction.

Jack writes...
This sounds great but what are you using for head phones.  I've tried ear-buds, with and without jabra jells, putting the helmet on is OK sometimes, but taking it off always hurts.  The times that the helmet does not go on correct, the ears hurt all the time.
I just picked up a Garmin iQue.  It will play MP3 audio with interruptions to give me route directions.  Also, it will give me GPS speed to check the mysterious RS speedometer.