RE: [ST] Portable Amplification (long)

Dang it Peter  :)))  I "knew" as soon as I posted my message someone would
ask for details.
And I can't remember the name of the outfit!!!  I will check my paperwork at
home tonight
and post the details tomorrow. I still don't have internet at home yet (just
moved).

I do know the company travels with the M/C show and does the custom fitting
on the spot.
I do remember they are based out of Florida.  Maybe someone else on the list
with remember
the details.  Otherwise I will get you a phone number tomorrow.

dunc

STeve Duncan
Tejas
'00 Sprint-ST