RE: [ST] Portable Amplification (long)

For Bill and anyone else thinking about doing this, it's not terribly
difficult provided you can read an electronic schematic and follow
directions.  I'm really NOT trying to start any sort of business here, I
just already dumped all the money on tools and I've found that I enjoy
building the amps.

The best source of information that I've found concerning the construction
of this type of amplifier is http://tangentsoft.net/audio/.  BTW, I'm
currently talking with the owner of the site and trying to get permission to
use his proprietary board called the MINT for the next round of amps that
I'm going to build.  That way it'll be on a professional PCB and include a
lot more features than the standard Cmoy for not much more money.  I'll
hopefully hear back within a couple of days so I can get the prototype built
soon.

Regards,

Nate

Nathan Maher, P.E.