[ST] Custom Earplugs (was) Portable Amplification

man I knew I was gonna hi-jack this thread,
sorry...............................

OK, for John and Peter (and anyone else)

The Company name is "Now Hear This"

They are based in Miami FL
Ph. is 305-477-2333

Lady's name is Marilyn Navia

The process is quite simple, in person.  First she cleaned all the gunk
outta my ear ( I think I heard her wretch slightly), well anyway she puts a
barrier in your ear, then squirts it full of the liquid "rubber" or whatever
the substance is.  You then sit for about 20 minutes while it cures.  Once
cured she removes the "plugs", they are in the perfect shape of the inside
of your ear and ear canal. (the transducers are embedded in the plug at some
point during the process, can't remember exactly when, as I passed out<jk>)

A the M/C show, people that had just the plugs (no speakers) came back a few
hours later to pick up the finished product (I think she does some shaping).
  With the units containing speakers, they mailed them to me about 10 days
later (must have been some shaping and testing involved).

They fit perfectly, and I have not noticed any problems with sealing.
Certainly, they seal better than any foam type earplugs, and MOST Certainly
they are far superior than any "earbuds" I've ever used.  Not cheap, 175
bucks.

dunc

STeve Duncan
Tejas