RE: [ST] Custom Earplugs (was) Portable Amplification

Hey STeve,

Thanks for the info.  Do you have any stats on noise reduction for these
custom earplugs?  Also, how hard is it to keep them clean?

I use disposable earplugs that give ~33dB noise reduction, but I find them
uncomfortable if I wear them for more than a couple of hours.  I can get
about 7-9 days of use out of them before they become too cruddy to use any
more.

Also, I'd like to see pictures of what they did to you while you were
passed out waiting for the goo to gel... ;)

Thanks,
  - Dave

http://mail2web.com/ .