RE: [ST] RE: Tubular, dood!

Second attempt with this one...

- -----Original Message-----
Subject: RE: [ST] RE: Tubular, dood!

<<Takes four zip ties (because I'm paranoid). Assumes the tube is
relatively rigid.

Ziptie the tube to the pannier handle with two zipties (paranoia).

Put one ziptie around the tube itself on either side of the two that tie
it to the handle, so it won't slide. These need to be relatively snug...

Ah, yes, that probably would have worked, too.  I probably could have
duct-taped the 2 retaining zipties to make them stay better, too.

In any case, my old tent sack did great.  I checked it periodically, and was
rather surprised to find that there is a tremendous amount of lift right
above the pannier.  We are right to be paranoid about wind forces making it
slide around.

  - Dave