www.piloot.com

From: Dan Wetherington
Powermax underseat, but don't like the cost or how loud it is.
Others I'm considering:
Remus - (do they have one for the ST?)
TBR - kind of like the sound, would probably go for the CF or Xmetal
for look
Triumph - Would really like to see this in person
Staintune - expensive, but supposed to be nice.
Any others I should look at?