[ST] SW-Motech 3 bag setup

I'm amazed that I didn't find any links or info on this group about
the SW-Motech bagage system for the Sprint ST.

If I decide to buy this bike I want to have 3 bags on them, not just
side bags. Some of you suggested the Triumph bags. They look
okay (although the exhaust has to be turned), but a 3 bag setup
costs about 1600 Euros, is smaller than a Givi combination, is
not as durable and has doubtfull waterproofness. While a SW
Motech system is very nicely intergrated with the bike (and
almost invisible when riding without bags) and together with
3 Givi or Kappa bags costs between 650-800 euros, so half as
cheap (at least 1000 USD cheaper!) for a better quality combination
of bags with more volume and the exhaust in the high position.
On top of that I already have  a Givi Maxia topcase (which I used
on my ST1100, R1150GS and T-max).

Here's the SW-Motech sidecase setup, the rackmount can be
disconnected within a minute:
http://www.sw-motech.com/schnellsuche/produkt_QUICK_LOCK_Seitentraeger_Triumph_Sprint_RS_ST_322.html
Here's the SW-Motech topcase setup which is compatible with the sideracks:
http://www.sw-motech.com/schnellsuche/produkt_ALU_RACK_Triumph_Sprint_RS_ST_323.html

In the US it is available here:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/index.php/trade/productview/286/145/
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/index.php/trade/productview/246/145/