Re: [ST] My first Sprint ST ride

emile, im in north east scotland
ive been out with other bikes including cbrs and suddenly realised i
had left them behind on the long roads.
Im planning on doing germany in May and have no hesitation with the
ST. if i go on my daytona i have too much weight on my wrists but not
with the st.

good luck with your decision, but i think you are already sold!

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:20:12 +0100, Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, saturday it was extremely windy (around 9

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."