RE: [ST] Phoenix Class with Lee Parks

<<
He reminds me that he has openings in his riding class January 29 in Phoenix
AZ...check out http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z6491343A for details.

I've corresponded with him a bunch, and am dying to get a class together
here in LA; I think it'd be a worthwhile investment of time & money.

Um, Mark.  That page said 2004.

On a 3 degrees of separation kind of note.  I could have given you a report
on what Lee's class was like at the HSTA national in PA a few years ago.
But it was the first, and only, time my Sprint failed to get me where I was
going and I missed the entire rally, class included.  I also recently ran
into a guy who claims to be working on being one of the first franchise
holders for Lee's class.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen