[ST] So. Cal LiSTeRS - Road conditions & routes

We'll be flying into LAX and driving to Santa Barbara for a wedding over the
coming weekend.  Given your monsoon weather of late, any route
recommendations for the drive from LAX to SB?   We like back roads but would
like to avoid washouts and long detours.  Any suggestions to avoid the
freeway drone?

Is there a website with up-to-date road conditions?

We may also take a drive into the hills around SB one day.  Any suggestions
on roads to scout for future rides?
  TIA,
- --Rick in frosty but sunny Oregon
  '01 Sprint ST