- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Pullen

My "first year free" membership to RAT is about to expire, and I just
got a renewal notice from Triumph.  Aside from the quarterly Torque
magazine, I can't really think of any benefit that I've gotten from it.

Am I missing something?  It doesn't seem to get me a discount on parts
or service (which would make it absolutely worth the cost).

I know that there's a discount for rallies, but my hectic and often
random schedule rarely gives me a chance to go to any.

Thanks,
  - Dave