Re: [ST] RAT membership

> In a previous email, Garry Simmons stated:
>> RAT members get priority booking of rides when the Triumph Demo Truck
>> rolls
>> into town.
>
> What? You're kidding. Right?

Nope. I'm not kidding at all. The demo truck has never been near me, but the
head RAT dude in the US has sent emails out informing RATs that they can
reserve demo rides in advance of the demo day. Might not apply to all demo
visits, but I believe that was the case for the demo truck at Mid-Ohio last
year.

Garry