[ST] RAT and benefits

Hallo and a happy New Year to all:
	I can see no benefit to belonging to RAT in general and to the local Philadelphia
Ratpack. The local dealership does virtually nothing to support their minuscule and
dwindling Ratpack.
	I recently applied for an insurance quote (via Internet) through RAT since my policy was
close to renewal. Two weeks later I received a quote that was $350 higher than my current
policy. I informed the agent that they would have to work MUCH HARDER in getting a
competitive bid. I received no reply. I have many other sources for many types of
discounts, so this feature of RAT membership is insignificant.
	I have been at several local events where the Triumph factory truck was present. I have
never been asked about whether I was a RAT member in order to participate in a demo ride
or other promotion.
Ride safely,

Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST