From: "Nathan Maher" <nate@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] 2005 ST, First Thoughts

All I ask is that they keep my damn tach analog, there's nothing worse
than a digital one.  They can do whatever they want w/ the speedo, I
don't know about the rest of you but I don't find myself looking at it
for any length of time anyway.  I'll never use either when deciding on a
bike (there's so many other, more important things IMHO) but I
definitely have a preference.

And I'm w/ you Matt on one thing anyway, I'll be an ancient 29 in March.

Nate
00SprintRS

Heyer, Matthew A. wrote:
> As for the generational thing, I'll only be 29 next month, and I hate
> the digital speedo's.  Give me the classic analog gages anytime.  To me,
> it's one of the deciding factors of bikes, even back when I was
> originally looking at the Sprint (ST/RS) years ago.
>
> Matt Heyer

*

- --
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.