Re: [ST] Yahoogroups (attempt 5)

Put it this way, I'd rather support the list than have Yahoo's adds
support the list.  I hate Yahoo, but that's a story for another time.

If someone wanted to step up and run the list but needed money to pay
for the server space I'm sure you'd find plenty of willing folks who'd
give a few bucks to keep it running.  Has anyone talked w/ Jack Lilley
about their desire to remain the list sponsor?  It would seem to me that
as list sponsor they are already offsetting the operating costs of the
list, to what extent I'm not sure but it'd be money to include as a
"list asset".  It can't cost much to run a list like this.

I have neither the time nor the skills to offer so this is my only
suggestion.

Nate
00SprintRS