From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CAPT
Howard S. Serlick USNR
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 8:50 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: thxnc@xxxxxxxx; Emile@xxxxxxxxxx; kentmpsonmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Moving the ST Digest to Yahoogroups

All:
	I'm ready to make the move to YahooGroups. I love being
connected to all of you (for
better or worse) and would like to take the load off of Eric.
	It may not be the best solution, but no-one else has proposed a
better way to keep our
ST/RS web community together.
	I'll be pleased to share a part of the load of moving the Digest
and whatever tasks need
to be done. I think we will be able to deal effectively with spammers,
screwballs, etc.
There are a hell of a lot of other Lists and Digests, etc. on
YahooGroups that seem to be
thriving in spite of the perils of life online.
Safe riding,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
Philadelphia