Re: [ST] Yahoogroups

This is an excellent list but there are alternatives which most of you
already utilize: the T595net and TriumphRat.Net are two excellent sites.
When I was a Connie driver the Concours.org list through micapeak was
excellent, still is; but, at least two Yahoo lists popped up and I was on
both of them.  I don't know why but they just didn't catch on.  One reason
was Yahoo moved them, made everyone re-join at least twice, but that was
OK because micapeak would drop you four of five times a year too.  My
point is, if I have one, that if the group is good, then moving to Yahoo
won't be all that bad.  Did I say there is something about the look and
feel of yahoo groups that I just don't like?

Join ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL
Try us out, http://www.isp.com/