[ST] Pro-Oiler

- -------------------------------1106334257

I saw a posting about the Scott oiler and thought I would make a few comments
about the solution that I choose; the Pro-oiler.

I did some research on this and decided for me the best solution would be one
that automatically delivered the oil to the chain.  The lubeman (spelling)
and hawkeoiler, though both very functional, didn't appeal to my sometimes
forgetful nature.  I wanted something a little more automatic.  After some looking
around and discussions with other individuals, I pretty much narrowed my
choices to a Scott oiler or a Pro-Oiler.  I didn't like the idea of splicing into a
vacuum line that might void the warrantee on my Triumph.  And I like the
ability to adjust the oil flow to the chain on the fly.  The Pro-Oiler allowed me
to adjust the flow anytime I wanted.  Also, it was based on the number of
revolutions of the front wheel.  It might be a little more, but hey, it's my ride
and I'll do what I want to it.

Tom
Manassas, VA
'71 Triumph Tiger (in pieces)
'01 Sprint ST
www.thfwsf.com

- -------------------------------1106334257

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1479" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I saw a posting about the Scott oiler and thought I would make a few co=
mments about the solution that I choose; the Pro-oiler.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I did some research on this and decided for me the best solution would=20=
be one that automatically delivered the oil to the chain.&nbsp; The lubeman=20=
(spelling) and hawkeoiler, though both very functional, didn't appeal to my=20=
sometimes forgetful nature.&nbsp; I wanted something a little more automatic=
.&nbsp; After some looking around and discussions with other individuals, I=20=
pretty much narrowed my choices to a Scott oiler or a Pro-Oiler.&nbsp; I did=
n't like the idea of splicing into a vacuum line that might void the warrant=
ee on my Triumph.&nbsp; And I like the ability to adjust the oil flow to the=
 chain on the fly.&nbsp; The Pro-Oiler allowed me to adjust the flow anytime=
 I wanted.&nbsp;&nbsp;Also, it was based on the number of revolutions of the=
 front wheel.&nbsp; It might be a little more, but hey, it's my ride and I'l=
l do what I want to it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom</DIV>
<DIV>Manassas, VA</DIV>
<DIV>'71 Triumph Tiger (in pieces)</DIV>
<DIV>'01 Sprint ST </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.thfwsf.com";>www.thfwsf.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML=