RE: [ST] Yahoo Lists

Emile, Howard Serlick, Kevin Liske, and myself are signed up and
moderating the Yahoo Group
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/sprint-st.  We are still trying to
get it to look a little better, but the ball is rolling.  I agree that
this seems like the logical route, and as stated by Lisa, you can either
just sign up and get emails delivered just as this list does, or you can
take advantage of the other sections.

There is a section that lists the members, a section of links that I
have started adding to for local RAT packs and other organizations,
links to oil filter cross-reference charts, links to on-line places to
order Triumph parts and accessories, links to state laws for things like
Helmet usage, etc.

There is also a database section that I simply added the years of the
Sprint ST and the features (colors offered, hp, torque, stock gearing,
fuel capacity) - hopefully to serve as a nice quick reference.

There is also a section where you can add files (such as if someone has
the file for the pannier installation - if so please forward along and I
will add to the site).

The site is easy to use and can be very useful, and we don't have to
rely on some individual to be hosting it, and using server space, and
updating software or whatever.  And again, if you just want the emails
(in either digest or individual delivery) you can do just that.

This should also resolve the email "black-hole" problems that this list
has been subject to.

Matt Heyer