[ST] Wind screen screws and "locking grommets"

I was at a local Cycle Gear store yesterday...this is the same as the
internet store; every time I walk in there, I feel like I'm in
heaven.  Great prices, huge selection, _and_ they're open on Sunday!
But I digress...

Anyway, they had these "titanium" wind screen screws and rubber
grommet things that kind of looked like what we have on our bikes.

I change my wind screen twice a year, going for the lower stock
screen when it's hot, and getting the rubber locking grommet things
out is a major PITA.  It seems like getting a second set would be
worth it.

Does anyone know if these things are a standard size?  Has anyone
tried any aftermarket wind screen fasteners?

Thanks,
  - Dave