Laters(Re: [ST] Yahoo Lists)

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 09:32:55AM -0600, Richard & Lisa White wrote:
> Quite frankly, UNLESS SOMEONE IS CAPABLE AND WILLING TO TAKE OVER ERIC'S
> JOB, then this debate is rather academic--going to yahoo is really our

I don't know why you're shouting.  I'm taking those caps as an
insinuation that there has been no one offer to help and are placing the
blame on the community, and I resent that.  If that's not your intent, I
apologize for the following...

There have been MANY people both capable and willing volunteer to help
upgrade/host both the triumphnet and TSRA websites, as well as the ST
list, myself included.  MORE THAN ONE of us who have volunteered have
later thrown our hands up in disgust and given up on the whole scenario
when after months our offers were either ignored or forgotten or what, I
don't know.

Eric and TSRA both asked for help and then seemingly have done nothing
with what was offered.  As a result, both websites are a JOKE.  It is
a disgrace that neither of them has been updated in YEARS.  I'm amazed
that new people still even find the list, especially as they come
looking for info on the new STs.  You can't even find info on the model
changes for the 02 upgrade on triumpnet!

It's a disgrace to the community and to the Sprint itself.  I urge Eric
(and also whoever is at the helm of TSRA nowadays, if anyone, if it even
still exists) to PLEASE LET SOMEONE HELP THEM.  But I don't think that
will happen, so I think a yahoo group is called for.

In fact, I'm unsubscribing from triumphnet (if the old, rusty website
will even let me) after typing all this.

I'll keep checking yahoo to find the new list and join there.

Laters,
Brian
- --
Ft. Worth, TX