[ST] Email commands of yahoogroup

Don't want to have a Yahoo ID? Don't want
to register? Just want it to be exactly
like the triumphnet list with just an email
command? Yahoogroups offers that possibility
as well.

As listed on the frontpage of the yahoogroup,
you can just send a blank emails to the following
addresses for the related commands:

Subscribe: sprint-st-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This will automatically subscribe or unsubscribe
you to just the basic mailing list with individual
emails. If you like digest, email the mods at
sprint-st-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to change it to
daily digest mode. We can even (un)subscribe you
if you like, without a Yahoo ID registration.

DISADVANTAGE: it is exactly like the triupmhnet
list, meaning you will not be able to log into
the group site to see or add a lot of the interactive
features, you then can't post via the web interface
either. For that you will need a Yahoo ID, so I do
recommend using that option as it gives you the most
options, features and controllability!

Emile
www.piloot.com