RE: [ST] Who is taking over etc

Emile,
I do not think there is anything wrong with Yahoo but I do think that
our own website/list would offer more. This could also be moderated by
several people. Simon in the UK already has a partial searchable archive
up. It would be a shame to lose all the information in these archives.
It would also be nice to add a classified section.

The sprint was designed at a direct competitor of the VFR. The VFR
website/list was the kind of thing I had in mind
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~john/vfr/

It would be great to get the website content / list of list users /
archive of the list from Eric but it is not 100% necessary.

- - The website needs to be completely updated anyway
- - We can post here asking people to subscribe to the new list (as has
been done for Yahoo)
- - Simon already has a fairly complete archive of the list

It really comes down to what the people on this list want.
Rupert