[ST] Why the switch to yahoogroups?

Brian:
	I think you put it rather well as to why a change should come sooner, rather than later.
I haven't seen much response from Eric in the past year. He's simply too busy to maintain
the website and has lost interest. Stuff happens and it's now happening to us! 		This is
one very good reason why having a site on Yahoogroups is almost a foregone conclusion. We
can pass ownership/moderation on to others as time passes and circumstances change while
maintaining continuity.
	I sincerely ask fellow members to migrate over to the Yahoogroup site and try it out.
Yes, there are different things to do and learn about using the site. No, they are not
very complicated and we can change stuff to make things easier if you identify a problem.
Emile, Matt and I are very interested in maintaining cohesion of the worldwide ST online
community and the good feelings and comraderie that (mostly) exists between us. I see a
lot of griping and moaning. Why not put the effort into something positive, rather than
detracting from it?
Buried under 18 inches of fresh snow,
Howard Stephen Serlick