[ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

First off, Can the yahoo mods please change the stuff inside the
brackets that is generated when emails are sent out? The problem is some
people are cross posting and it seems that I am getting two emails from
the same place when they are from two different lists. For example I see
four emails from Emile all at the same time, all with the same
subject("Re: [ST] list moving..." at 20:26GMT). Apparently he double
posted to two lists!

The move to yahoo is too hasty. Chuck Boatwright and Eric Sheley have
pointed out that all we need to do is move things to a new server and
have a new admin. No need to set up something new and there is plenty of
room for growth. I couldn't agree with them more.

Correct me if I am wrong but this is the order in which things happened:
1) Emile joins the list
2) Emile has trouble posting a couple of times.
3) Emile decides that the list should move to yahoo.
4) Emile sets up the new yahoo group (he is listed as the owner.)
5) Emile chastises someone for having a problem with yahoo.
6) Emile gets several people to join yahoo.
7) Emile sends out double posts to two lists (it's a warning flag when
the moderator/owner is having problems handling a simple email task)
8) Disgusted with the amount of posts Steve Lawler goes to a bar to
watch the Eagles beat Atlanta.
9) Simon B has a plan to keep things on triumphnet
10) Gavin points out that the reason triumphnet is messed up is because
nobody has done a dang thing.
11) Eric Sheley points out that the reason triumphnet is messed up is
because nobody has done a dang thing.
12) Eric Sheley points out that he wants to pass the baton and Rupert
has picked it up.
So, request number two: keep it on triumphnet until the transition is
done then leave if you like and form your own list. Since it was Eric
Sheley that started this let him pass the baton to someone that he feels
is capable. He has done that; the rest of us should either help or shut
the fuck up.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"I wish people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."
            -- Tom Lehrer