[ST] Riding the ST to Lozère?

Well, like I said... snowshowers drifting in and I have to
sell the Tmax first in order to pay for the ST, the shop
doesn't want the Tmax for trade in (he already has one).
I heard Triumphs can be hard to sell sometimes, but a T-max
is a relative rare seen bike (eventhough it was sold out last
year). Lots of hits on the sites, but so far (4 days online)
only one call. If anybody is interested or knows something
that is interested (location Almere, Holland), here's the bike:
www.T-max.piloot.com

Did I drive you crazy when I told you I'd buy it? Certainly
my email with the testride was't that exciting?

Can't wait to start riding that ST and getting it ready for
all the trips I have planned this year. I guess this winter
weather doesn't really help in selling my bike either... :-(

Does anybody have experience with the region of Lozère in the
south of France? I'll probably take the ST (assuming I will
have sold the Tmax by then) around may or june to the Moesel
area in Germany and around the east of Luxemburg. July will
probably be for Croatia (thinking about taking the car-train
towards Bologna in Italy first, maybe one way) together with
my girlfriend. But I'm not sure what to do with my own little
motorcycle club in september. Norway will already be snowed
in, so it has to be south for reasonable weather. Last september
we went to the Pyrenees in France and Spain, that was fantastic.
But now I'm thinking either French Alps, Switserland or perhaps
Lozère (or around there?), an area I'm totally not familiar with.
Anybody with experience there or other ideas?

Emile
www.piloot.com