[ST] Moving the site

All:
	I think a lot of very good points have been raised of late.
	There is no rush to make a change. No attempt to create competition between the two sites
was anticipated.
	The prime issue has been to continue the TriumphNet site before Eric shuts it down. The
lack of information from fellow members and Eric has not been clear or forthcoming. I
think this is a contributing factor in what seems like a rush.
	No one is being forced to make any move. Do whatever you want, when you want.
	I think it would be fantastic to assist Rupert and Simon to update and move the website
and maintain the TriumphNet identity. I will volunteer in any way I can if requested. I
will support those who choose to get involved if not personally selected.
	I think the fact we are now seriously discussing our online future has been a good thing.
	Let's continue to move forward!
all the best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST