Re: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

Steve Lawler wrote:
- --

> 7) Emile sends out double posts to two lists

7.5 boatwright goes riding and consumes almost an entire tank of gas
riding within the city and county of SF.  (races home before football
games end to avoid the drunks pouring out of bars).  results:  I have
air leak in rear tire.  went from 32 psi to 24 on one tank CRAP!  can't
find the material causing the leak.  double crap.

- --

> So, request number two: keep it on triumphnet until the transition is
> done then leave if you like and form your own list. Since it was Eric
> Sheley that started this let him pass the baton to someone that he feels
> is capable. He has done that; the rest of us should either help or shut
> the fuck up.

damn lawler -- I was out riding when you sent out this have a nice big
cup of STFU!  thanks for taking the sting out of "yet another
comprimised tire before its time"

- --boatwright