[ST] RE: [ST] WHAT THE????..... RE: [Sprint ST] Riding the ST to Lozère?

Stevie, you are SO cute when you are pissed.  What happened is Emile
kicked over the can and it was empty.  We've been knocking around the
same old oil threads etc and now we are starting to realize it was
getting old.  A little change is good for us.

And now I know a Tmax is a Fucking Scooter.  Why don't they call it the
Fmax?

FWIW, I don't own an ST anymore either.  But I still enjoy the company.
Anyone feel like riding their bike from Canada to Key West with me in
July?

And thanks Eric, we all owe you more than we can repay.  Be well, ride
well.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Eternal law has arranged nothing better than this, that it has given us
one way in to life, but many ways out."  Seneca 4 B.C./A.D. 65,
Epistulae Morales