Re: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

In a previous email, chuck boatwright stated:
> 7.5 boatwright goes riding and consumes almost an entire tank of gas
> riding within the city and county of SF.  (races home before football
> games end to avoid the drunks pouring out of bars).  results:  I have
> air leak in rear tire.  went from 32 psi to 24 on one tank CRAP!  can't
> find the material causing the leak.  double crap.

Well that sucks.

> damn lawler -- I was out riding when you sent out this have a nice big
> cup of STFU!  thanks for taking the sting out of "yet another
> comprimised tire before its time"

Just for the heck of it why don't we start a tire/tyre thread.

How 'bout them MeZ6's? Anybody with some mileage on them care to make a
comment?

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid
people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"
            -- Scott Adams