Re: [ST] list moving..

Greetings listers.

I'm wondering if there is still interest in finding someone who will
host the ST list/ web site, etc.  I'm lucky enough to work as a programmer
and for a company that allows me to host on their network.

If there's interest, I'd be willing to talk about hosting this on my
server.  I'd
be willing to take web content and mailing list information.  Depending on
which mailing list software is being used, I may need to change the software
because we've already standardized on gnu mailman.

I already do this for PhiladelphiaRiders.com and a few other lists/ sites.
Most are related to motorcycling.

If you all decide that Yahoo is the right way to go, no hard feelings.
 I'm  a member
of a few yahoo groups myself.  One technical issues with Yahoo is that they only
provide so much space for database information and images.

Again, let me know if there is interest.  Whether this group is hosted
by myself,
some other folks, or Yahoo, I'm on board.

Andy

- --
Andy Libby
http://www.andylibby.org/