RE: [ST] tou're the best!

NO, NO, no "kidding".  "Kidding" offends all the folks who lack the
"kidding" gene!

STeve will still be allowed on the SarcSTers list, as he is not a real
Texan, having escaped from Area 51 on a moped sometime during the '70's.

This weekend a friend purchased a new Electra Glide Classic (FLH42HIKE)
and as I was trying to decide which bike to ride, the Tiger, Thruxton or
T140, to accompany such a beast, I started to think it would be nice to
have an ST again.  Does anyone want to buy a '94 DR350 w/electric start
or a '67 BSA Starfire w/o one?

FYI, I rode the T140 with the reverse cone megaphones, which is even
louder than a Harley.  It's also faster than the Thruxton, got to work
on that.  And I'm not kidding.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Eternal law has arranged nothing better than this, that it has given us
one way in to life, but many ways out."  Seneca 4 B.C./A.D. 65,
Epistulae Morales