RE: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

> After carefully reading most of the comments posted by all my learned
and > fellow motorcyclists, I would like, if I may, to ask a question.

> Is there anyone here that is still living, breathing, eating,
sleeping,
> drinking, merry making with their Sprint and any other form of two
wheels
> that puts a grin from ear to ear by the twist of the right wrist and
the
> disappearing twisty bitumen (asphalt) and the view of a horizon that
just
> seems to beckon forever???
>
> Just a thought...
>
> Brett.
> Australia.
> See you on the highway.

Hey Brett will you marry me so I can move to Australia?

We got 26" of snow here in the Boston area over the weekend. If I had a
driveway or garage I would probably be stupid enough to go for a ride
just to say that I did. Probably a good thing I do not have either.
Rupert