Re: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

Hopefully this reply will get through to the list, my last 3 haven't so
count me among the frustrated membership.  And enough of this, stop with
the bashing.  I could GAS about Emile's website and while he's knew to
the membership and isn't technically an ST rider (yet) he has raised
points that the rest of us have in the past as well.  Basically, I'd
love to see a Sprint focused website that gets regular updates that
includes an email digest.  Yahoo is one option, one that I would prefer
NOT to use.  I'd rather support another site with personal funds (as I'm
sure many of us would) than have to wade my way through countless crappy
adverts and run the risk that Yahoo will overhaul the group setup like
they did 2 or 3 years ago and be down for months at a time.

I also could GAS about what percentage of this list prefers freedom
fries or french fries.  This list is supposed to transcend all that
garbage.  I don't agree with everyone's opinion on this list but that's
a good thing, I like variety.  And I like that folks on this list don't
give others a free pass to act like a jackass, we're all here to keep
each other in line.  So, with that in mind I suppose we all need to STFU
and let those who've been nice enough to volunteer an opportunity to
make the switch.  If in a month or so no progress has been made we as a
list can revisit this issue with as much sarcasm as STeve deems
necessary.  In the mean time I'll try and find some way to deal with the
20+ inches of snow that got dumped on us this weekend...

If you're lucky enough to be riding, enjoy it.

Nate
00SprintRS

sprint_st@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Emile, have you got a lot of time on your hands and just trying to play
> games with the members of this list?

End of st-digest V2004 #756