[ST] RE: [ST] WHAT THE????..... RE: [Sprint ST] Riding the ST to Lozère?

>From: STeve Duncan
>I guess I've spent too much time on ADVrider, heck I musta thought
>I was posting in Jo Momma!!

Perhaps we've met before then. Having had a R1150GS before the
Tmax for 2.5 years I spent a lot of time posting and surfing on
advrider, great site (as is smugmug). I'm Flying Dutchman there.

>But Dude, really, you need to chill out
>on the posting, go buy a Sprint, RIDE the damn thing for a while,
>see if you really like the bike, and then get back to us.

I was just proposing with one email. I was in Bremen for the
weekend for my work, I didn't post those 150 messages. I wasn't
even there. I did reply afterwards to questions that were posted.
I rode the Sprint, loved the Sprint, bought the Sprint.... well,
made a downpayment. I gotta sell this scoot first before I can
pay the rest. That still has nothing to do with the whole subject
though. I'm still listed as owner to the PC800 group, but I'm
merely one of the moderators. I have been for years, even when
I was riding my ST1100 and the BMW. Helping people out with
possible problems on the PC800 group has nothing to do with the
brand name on my tank. And don't worry, I will get back to you
with my Sprint experiences. I also prefer talking bikes instead
of lists. But if the messages don't go thru, what's there to talk
about?

>Heck, in a month or two you may decide it ain't the right bike
>for you and move on down the road.  There are plenty of folks
>around here that care very much about this list, they ain't
>gonna let it go away.

Well, they could have done something already then to take it
from Eric. He proposed that already apparently, but nobody else
did seem to care enough to take over the work. Like I said,
I'm still an active moderator on the PC800 group eventhough
I haven't had one ...ehh.. well, in a very long time. If I were
to leave the group there are still 8 other moderator/owners.
That's the cool thing about yahoogroups, you are not dependent
on me or anybody else anymore. Give control to a small group
of members and there will always be enough manpower to handle
problems. That having said, the PC group has run for about
4 years non stop without any significant problems. The moderator
job is pretty easy at yahoogroups, really.

>........... the '05's should be available soon!  Then just think
>of all the newbie's we will have, and the stories they will have
>to tell !!

Now that's a bike worthy of a possible future replacement.
The big tank is back and it has ABS, the only thing I miss.
Are they already being sold?

Emile
www.piloot.com