[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #757

It's official now.
January 24 is scientifically pointed out as the most
depressive day of the year (University of Cardiff).
The whole world is in a lethargic sleep or playing
couchpotato, waiting for the next summer to come.

The whole world?
No!!
There is this little community of hardcore bikers
fighting the dull moments of life.
Allways searching for new friendships,
dreaming about that one perfect road that must be out
there to conquer, the prefect corner,
People who are never critizising eachothers on what
they ride or choose, but just knowing, in that one
second, what is it all about..... the road.

Addicted to the road, no matter where you are, in
India or in Australia, in Iceland or in South Africa,
in Holland or in Switzerland, In America or in
China.....

Appreciating company of others or just being on you're
own, lost in that wonderfull world...

Laughing about comic books of Joe Bar, or listening to
the couple who did Russia over Ice on a motorcycle in
- -40 degrees C
or to the loonatic who rode the Peru Mountains on a
R1,
Telling stories about tyres and tires by the
fireplace....
Or discussing emailiststststst or digeststst.....

ahhh fortunately it is snowing outside and we can all
go on planning our trips for the next year to .......
and work on our bikes to get them in a concourse
state. or just have fun outside.

Like I said, January 24 is the most depressive day of
the year.

BTW Who is going for the Dolomiti mountains this year
??

I still like hanging around here and enjoy the company
of all you folks!

Cheers!!

- --Markus
Who was born 100 yards from the place where the
founding fathers leaft for America..... in Holland

quote of the day: "It's a wonderfull life if you can
find it" - Nick Cave