Re: [ST] A few requests (cross posted on yahoo and triumphnet)

- --part1_20.3cf6be7a.2f26e62c_boundary

Hey Gavin,

I'm no "delux" rider!
I spent three winters living in Cranleigh, Surrey with a GSX 600F as my
everyday. The winter riding is something I will remember forever. Black ice at
night. Instant loss of traction and just as I thought I was toast, both tyres
gripped again, I continued the corner with a wobble and lived.
Some days the bike just wouldnt warm up and I had to run with the choke on.
I honestly had never even thought about the possibility of my breath freezing
on the inside of my visor and forming very intersting ice crystals.
And of course the odd humpback bridge...

Then there was the trip with "RIDE" magazine across France to the '96 B'ol
D'or at Paul Ricard. Now that is a journey that every red blooded rider needs to
make at least once in their life. The southern province has an amnesty for
bikes. No speed limits, no tolls, no restictions, no limits. There is police and
ambulance support at regular intervals on the motorway. It was the year the
Honda Blackbird was released. I was flat out at 130MPH and six of them passed
me like I was standing still!
It also pissed down rain most of the time.

Stay upright
Brett
Sydney

- --part1_20.3cf6be7a.2f26e62c_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hey Gavin,<BR>
<BR>
I'm no "delux" rider! <BR>
I spent three winters living in Cranleigh, Surrey with a GSX 600F as my ever=
yday. The winter riding is something I will remember forever. Black ice at n=
ight. Instant loss of traction and just as I thought I was toast, both tyres=
 gripped again, I continued the corner with a wobble and lived.<BR>
Some days the bike just wouldnt warm up and I had to run with the choke on.<=

I honestly had never even thought about the possibility of my breath freezin=
g on the inside of my visor and forming very intersting ice crystals.<BR>
And of course the odd humpback bridge...<BR>
<BR>
Then there was the trip with "RIDE" magazine across France to the '96 B'ol D=
'or at Paul Ricard. Now that is a journey that every red blooded rider needs=
 to make at least once in their life. The southern province has an amnesty f=
or bikes. No speed limits, no tolls, no restictions, no limits. There is pol=
ice and ambulance support at regular intervals on the motorway. It was the y=
ear the Honda Blackbird was released. I was flat out at 130MPH and six of th=
em passed me like I was standing still! <BR>
It also pissed down rain most of the time.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Stay upright<BR>
Brett<BR>
Sydney<BR>
<BR>
 </FONT></HTML>

- --part1_20.3cf6be7a.2f26e62c_boundary--