[ST] No Yahoo content, read at your own peril

So, Sunday morn last, wifey and I take the long way round to Julian for
brekkie.  Fortunately, the wind was not as bad as last week around Santa
Ysabel, so we continued north on 79 to STwo, thence to 78 and westward into
Julian.  Buffalo Bill's served up the usual eggs, potatoes and buffalo
patty.  Yum.  Then, back on the road to home in Escondido.  Temp was in the
low 70's (F, obviously).  I talked to my Aunt in Pittsburgh and she was
wingeing about the cold there, as many on this list experienced directly.
We have been without rain for over a week now, and most of the roads are
getting cleared off, although some are still closed (including maybe Ortega
Hwy??)

STeve, what is riding like in the Austin area?  My wife may have an
opportunity for work there.  Just wondering how roads there might compare
with those you encountered with Don/T-bone/doggydoo.

OK, that's my $.02 of drivel, now resume the list flogging.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
In sunny (well, not today) Escondido
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250