[ST] Dead Serious

OK, I've been holding my tongue.  Biding my time.  I had my tirade.
I apologized for my language, but NOT for the gist of my remarks.
There is/was a reason for that.  I don't usually express myself in
totally profane language (a little here and there), but I was pissed.

I'm still pissed.

Bear with me here, friends, I'm probably gonna ramble a bit.........

This list has been around for 6 years.  It's always been a source of
friendship, and incomparable knowledge for Sprint owners.  It still is.
Only one thing has changed over the last few weeks, the subscription
of one new member.  Then the shitstorm started.

Now, I don't know what the motivation of this person is.  But I have my
opinions.  I think this person is a manipulator of the highest order.
I think this person has a power fetish.  I think this person is all about
himself and self promotion.  I think this person is a divider.  And he
"gets off" on causing turmoil in places that he has no investment.
Mainly he just wants to be "the guy" and screw the consequences.

The consequences a big folks.  It's a matter of keeping this group
integrated, or splintered, nothing less.  Let me ask you this one
simple question.  Will the "other" list simply close up shop once
"our" list, THIS list is up to HIS standards?  I think not.  I KNOW
it won't.  And exactly just what is wrong with this list as it stands,
right now, today?  Nothing, I tell you.  Sure we've had a glitch or
two (very convenient for him), but internet lists have those problems.
Every list I've ever been on has "brownouts".  But we continue to
operate.  Only we have someone trying to siphon off our membership.
Don't do it, friends.  It's a trap.  "They" will NEVER go away.  This is
not some friendly group trying to "help".  Like I say, they will NOT
shut down the "other" list after our "construction" is over.
I call BULLSHIT.

We have been a complacent bunch around here for awhile.
That's not always a bad thing.  Hell, I work hard, this is supposed
to be fun time.  And it always was until this subversive showed up.
Fuck you, doode.  (Sorry, I will try and stay focused).  Yeah, our
website is a joke, years out of date.  So What?  No skin off my ass.
What is important is this list and more importantly, the PEOPLE here.
Two lists divide us.  We were here first.  I hope we all stay HERE.

Think about it, for a moment.  Why did we need a second list.  RIGHT NOW?
Only one reason, to satisfy the ego of one person, who knows nothing
about the main thing we have in common, the SPRINT!  Connect
the dots, people, it's not about the bike with him, it's all about HIM.

THIS LIST AIN'T BROKEN!!!  And what needs to be fixed is being
worked on.  Trust me.  Besides, Triumphnet will only be fixed from
here not from anywhere else.  Do we want to be "just another list"
or do we want to be Triumphnet.  Oh, and all you RS riders, you
are being totally ignored over there.  We have ST and RS.

Think about these facts.  This interloper has created at least two lists
that by his on admission, he still moderates, even though he no
longer has any connection with the machine the list serves.  BUT
he still wants to be in control of the list.  He is now trying to do
the same thing with a list that serves a base for a bike he doesn't
even own, and knows little, or nothing about.  This is ludicrous and
laughable, if it weren't so serious.  Divide and conquer, using a soft
voice, that is the modus operanti here.  Don't be fooled, friends.

If this guy wants to start his own list, fine.  It's a free internet.
We can all choose where we want to belong.  You can do both
I suppose.  But please be aware of what is really going on here.
He ain't our friend if you value the history of this list.  It's an
unfriendly takeover guised as "just a temporary thing".

This guy has an obsession with "Yahoo", that is obvious.
Nothing less is acceptable to him.  I prefer to stand my ground
and stay right the fuck here.

So here is my challenge to you.  Choose.  Here or there.
We have to stand united, or we will be lost in cyberspace.
Yeah, yeah, corny, maybe, but I see it as a fact.  How
important this issue is to you, only you can decide.  It's
important enough to me that my fingers hurt right now,
and you are probably tired of my rant at this point.  I'll shut
up.

And Emile, cause I know, YOU have read this far, you are
getting off on this whole shitstorm too much to not be
reading every word posted on the subject.  Please do us
all a favor and unsubscribe from this list.  Go do your own thing
with Yahoo, I don't care.  But quit infecting this list with your
egomaniac obsessions.  Go away.  And pray you never meet
me in person.  Seriously.

Dead Serious.

dunc
eL Donut