RE: [ST] Loosing Grip - NOT posted on ya-hoo

> all the fun out of riding around here, and the corrosive
> nature of this
> paste is such that it's a nightmare to keep the bike from
> furring up all over.

Last winter, abuse of salt on roads made my brake rotors deficient. Stuck stupidely a morning. I ended in a car at the first crossroads happily at low speed. No damage for me but a brand new fairing.

Now I clean seriously brake rotors as often as I can. Even If I have no time to clean the whole bike..

This morning snow was there but roads were only covered by salt.

No pilot pleasure but the pleasure to be on the bike (thanks to gerbing's gloves) while car drivers wear hats, gloves and scarf.

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST
France