RE: [ST] Dead Serious

Rich

You've got a 50-year-old crying in his keyboard...

I love you too...

By the way; (wipes eyes) has anyone any advice on how to remove the RS
decals from the side panels.  I bought mine without and the repairers
replaced the RH fairing with one on.  I don't like it but haven't
plucked up the courage to chisel it off.

Chris Harwood
2000 Sprint RS

>>> Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 26/01/2005 13:37:21 >>>
WOW! is right.  I was gone for two weeks, so I really didn't see
everything that went on.  When I got back, I just thought it was the
usual slip of the tongue (er, um keystroke) then things would get back
to normal.

Boy was I off base this time.

I also just realized that I've been a member of this list, going on
four years.  I bought my Sprint RS in May of 2001 and found this list
shortly thereafter.

I must say that this is a great place with, beautiful people that take
their commonality in motorcycling (especially Triumph brand) seriously.
There has been, and hopefully will be a plethora of knowledge and
information here.

Being a youngster of 38 years and only riding motorcycles since 1987,
you veterans have been more than patient with my youth and immaturity.
I admit that sometimes I've gotten emotional and had my occasional
posting screw-ups, but I think (and hope) you've not taken it personal.
It seems that you've forgiven me, chastised and schooled me, but let it
go after that and keep me around to learn and grow as a motorcyclist and
a person.

How can I not stick around after having experienced such comradery.  I
love you guyz.

Rich
2000 SPRINT RS
1996 Honda RS125