Re:[ST] Dead Serious

I also am staying HERE, screw the pompous one who feels we need two lists and a new culture, one that caters to HIM.

I have been here since I bought my Sprint RS in March 2000, and have found the same benefits as most others. Among those are rich technical understanding of our bikes combined with a good, civil community of people, who for the most part have a thick skin and can take a little ribbing. (Go Patriots!)

Because I so value this, I have donated to the list/website my host account from "Triumphtrackday.com" and transferred it to Rupert for his *Xtreme makeover*.

To those who don't like the list and it's culture as is...don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. To those like me who are sticking with it and see improvement on the horizon...this is going to be fun, especially when the people getting the new '05 version start appearing.

Steve Duncan's rant is well taken by me. NO apologies needed for any of it, including the expletives. We're adults and sometimes you need a lot of spice to really make a point. Afterall, what kid is going to spend time reading this list? Even so, this is the real world and people use curses. Go to a pro sports game and find out yourself.

I'm here and staying.

Ken M.
'00 RS